Dorn Music GmbH & Co. KG
Niederlassung Scheidestraße 9, 30625 Hannover, Germany
Sitz: Heidesheim am Rhein, Germany, Amtsgericht Mainz HRA 42803
Geschäftsführerin: Tanja Dorn handelnd für die
persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin Dorn GmbH,
Sitz in Heidesheim am Rhein, Amtsgericht Mainz HRB 46569,
Geschäftsführerin Tanja Dorn
This website with the URL http://www.dornmusic.com (hereinafter the “Website”) is operated by Dorn Music GmbH & Co. KG (hereinafter “Dorn Music”). Dorn Music is the responsible body within the meaning of the German Federal Data Protection Act („Bundesdatenschutzgesetz“).
1. Collection, use and deletion of personal data
This Website collects personal data only to a small extent. All data are stored electronically.
1.1 In the case of each individual use of our web presence
For technical reasons, your Internet browser will automatically transmit data to our web servers whenever you access the Website. When you use the Website, the following data will be logged:
- IP address of the requesting end device;
- Operating system of the requesting end device;
- Date and time of access;
- Name and URL of the retrieved file;
- Search engine used;
- Operating system of your end device and the browser used by you (type and version);
- Name of your Internet access provider;
- Transmitted data volume; and
- Notification of a successful retrieval.
Those data will be collected by Dorn Music in order to facilitate the access to, and use of, the Website. In other respects, the data will be anonymized, analyzed for system-internal and statistical purposes, and will then be deleted.
1.2 Establishing contact through the Website
Any additional personal information will only be collected by Dorn Music if you provide it voluntarily.
This may occur, for example, by clicking one of our email addresses to establish contact, in which case the email address will be stated through the Website with your email program as a recipient. Your query will be transmitted through the email program used by you, and not through the Website. The relevant personal data collected will be deleted once the communication ends, or your query has been clarified in full.
2. Third parties
Your data will only be disclosed to third parties to the extent that Dorn Music is entitled, or obliged, to so do under data protection law. An entitlement will exist, for example, if Dorn Music has the data stored by a service provider by way of commissioned data processing. Any such enterprises will be obliged by Dorn Music to comply with applicable data protection law such as the German Federal Data Protection Act (“Bundesdatenschutzgesetz”) and the German Telemedia Act (“Telemediengesetz”). An entitlement can also exist if you grant to us your express consent to a disclosure. In addition, Dorn Music may be legally obliged to disclose the data to third parties such as investigation authorities.
3. Deletion of your data
The data provided by you will be used for the purposes agreed from time to time, for example, to establish contact or to deal with your request. If the relevant purposes of the collection and storage no longer apply, the data will be deleted unless Dorn Music is subject to a statutory duty of retention. If Dorn Music is required to retain the data under applicable law, the data will be blocked for any purpose other than the purpose prescribed by law.
On the Website, Dorn Music uses “cookies” to extent the functional scope and to make the use more comfortable for you. Cookies will only be used in connection with the use of “Google Analytics”.
“Cookies” are entries in databases on your end device which serve the purpose of exchanging information between computer programs or the short-term archiving of information. Cookies do not contain any personal data. Basically, there are two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: Session cookies are stored on your end device for the duration of your Internet use. Once you end the use and close your browser, the cookies will become inactive and will be deleted by your end device automatically.
- Permanent cookies: Permanent cookies are stored in the memory of your end device and will not be deleted if you close your browser. They are used to identify your preferences on the Website, so that those preferences are known the next time when you use the Website. The data generated through cookies are also collected to create information regarding the number of visitors, the average residence time on a specific page and a user behavior analysis with respect to the Website. That information will be used to find out how well the Website is received and how it might be improved.
You may prevent the storage of cookies on your computer by making the corresponding settings in the Internet browser used on your computer.
4.2 Google Analytics
5. Right to information, right to blocking, right to correction and right to deletion
You may at any time and free of charge request information regarding your data stored by us, correct inaccurate data and have data blocked or deleted.